- Designed for reading and printing text.
- Print: any page in light theme mode for readability.
- CV: or resume template to reduce vertical space by using 2 columns and shortcodes to list the experiences and skills.
- Slides: support using reveal.js (improvement is WIP).
- Lists: separate view and pagination for simple list items and post entries.
- GitInfo: show the latest git commit short hash and subject message for each page (requires Hugo GitInfo config enabled).
- “Roboto Slab (serif)" for title (heading) text.
- “Fira Sans (sans-serif)" for normal text.
- “Ubuntu Mono (monospace)" for code.
- Colors: in the theme are derived using a single primary color (blue) from the HSL colors.
- Website banner is supported.
- Minimal configuration.
- Switchable dark and light themes with automatic selection based on system theme.
- SEO friendly OpenGraph and twitter cards support
- Customizable using configurations for: “full width:, “centered”.
- Taxonomies and posts RSS.
- Responsive tested on desktop and on smart phones.
- Responsive menus for desktop and mobile screens.
- Accessibility tested using WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool.
- Code blocks are highlighted using Hugo built-in blazing fast Chroma.
- Copy code, see code language and file name (optional).
- Tightly coupled with Hugo extended latest version (v1.110.0) to compile and generate asset bundles with pipelines, fingerprinting and minification.
These are supported due to panr/terminal theme base code but not tested as I don’t use them myself:
- Post cover image.
- Images in post with caption.